Thursday, December 07, 2006

In The Words Of My Good Friend Vin

So the other day im working in my garden tending to my Petunia's and Orchids (Stop laughing Jam's, its true!) and anyways my good friend and part-time gym partner Vin Diesel calls. Apparently he'd seen this picture before someplace, and he had these words of advice for me ... "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you ride your car that matters."

Now normally i'd smack him upside his head with a dead trout, but being that he thinks he's too hot now that he made a movie or two, I showed him a bit more respect and told him the next time he came down to South Africa, i'd take him for a spin. Because I love my leather seats so much, I offered him one of the Butterfly's Extra-Strength Huggies nappies to wear, just in case. Watch this space for an update!

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date