Sunday, December 24, 2006

Blogs .. And Then Some.


Its almost midnight, I leave for Cape Town in a few hours, and with nothing better to do since everybody's already away on holiday or at the coast, I decided tonight would be a good a night as any to visit BlogLand and check out some of the other blogs in cyperdorpie.

Within 2 clicks and 5 seconds, i'd realised i'd made a terrible mistake and was in for a night of fascinating boredom. I found myself morbidly engrossed in a hopeless search for at least one half-decent blogsite worthy of spending more than 60 seconds reading. It was like a combination of free-spins at the roulette table, and watching someone toss their cookies (vomit, to the layman.) You keep clicking on "Next Blog" hoping against hope that the next site which pops up will be better than the previous. Even though each gets progressively worse, you just keep on clicking. I knew I had hit rock bottom when I came across a site whose owner declared Liverpool, that crappy smoky stinky bottomless pit of a town in the UK (and home to the football club of the same name who keep getting their butts handed to them by Manchester United) as... wait for it... The Cultural Centre Of Europe!! Oh Lordy Lordy Lord.... Liverpool, the cultural centre of Europe? What bad quality, stale, laced-with-pesticide and pee'd on by rats cheap weed is this guy smoking? The only time Liverpool ever has any sort of culture in it is when someone opens a tub of yoghurt in their town, and that means hardly ever!!

Anyways, since im not one to rant and rave ;) , you might be wondering what the pic posted here has to do with my viewpoint? Absolutely nothing. I just thought i'd add a pic to the post, thats all :)

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date