Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dancing With Angels



This is The Butterfly, in her favourite sleeping pose, hands clasped before her, lips pouting, and peaceful as a lily upon the lake. I've recently realised that your own kids make the best hypnotists. I can verify this, as i've found myself mesmerized on a few occassions and an hour would go by before I realise that i've been staring at her.

Sunday morning was especially amazing, as I lay in bed with her right next to me, The maiden already up and in the shower, when The Pretenders "I'll Stand By You" began playing on MTV. I know in a few years time she'll be dancing to MTV, but for right now its comforting to know that she can dance with angels while she sleeps peacefully right here, next to her dad, where she belongs :)

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date