Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Godfather

Throughout the years i've spoken at length about Mr Rajah, My Grandad, The Original McDaddy, Superfly, R-Diddy, The Godfather himself.

4 wives, im not sure how many kids (but I know my mom and Uncle are certainly 2 of them), numerous grandkids, and a scattering of great-grandkids (The Butterfly being one of them).... he's earned the title, and The Maiden will clobber me over the head with a cast-iron pot of I even try and emulate his record. So for now, i'll just bow my head in awe and respect and wish him a long life and good health. At 82 and going strong, he seems to have found the "Fountain Of Youth", but while the rest of us merely sip from it, he must surely be bathing in it :)

Next to him is Aunty Hajira, his newfound love and wife. Here's wishing them all the best going forward.

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date