Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wide-Eyed and Wonderful

The Butterfly aka Sabreen is now 23 days old :)
It's an absolute joy to watch her learn new things every day. Little things she does excites me like I never knew possible. The opening and closing of her fingers as she watches them in amazement; the way she blinks her eyelids when I move up close to plant a kiss on her forehead; her eyelashes which are now starting to grow and compete with her dad's in length (something already tells me she may have longer lashes than I do, just when I thought that could never be possible.)

On Tuesday afternoon we leave Durban and head back home to Johannesburg. Her nursery is in it's final stages, and if I may say so myself, I think its going to look pretty cool when it's done.

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date