Wednesday, August 16, 2006

On Cops & Robbers. Is There A Difference?


"If I have an object, and you have an object, and we exchange objects, we each have one object.
If I have an idea, and you have an idea, and we exchange ideas, we each have 2 ideas."

So I go down this weekend to bring The Maiden and The Butterfly back home to where they belong. I'll probably leave Friday afternoon, and i've scheduled a meeting with customs and clearing agents while im there for Monday, so i'll probably get back Tuesday night. The last time I went down to the coast, I subconsciously beat all land-speed records for a diesel-powered BMW. In the process, I was pulled over by a cop, for, of course, speeding. Needless to say, I filled in Blue Form R100 in duplicate, handed it over, and the last thing I saw in my rearview mirror as I pulled off was his broad grin knowing he'd eat Spur instead of MacDonalds that night.
So this weekend I intend taking a nice leisurely drive down, and since I never drive faster than legally allowed with The Maiden or The Butterfly on board, I figure for once i'll actually take the time to appreciate the flowers and mountains en-route...... Nah, that's just gay. I'll be looking out for those annoying, pesky fun-blockers who hide in bushes like little pygmies and have nothing better to do than seduce bribes out of responsible speed freaks like myself ;) Speaking of annoying cops, I recently figured out why KZN has the largest number of them per province. It's because when you qualify as a cop in KZN, along with your 25c Diploma you also get free Ray-Bans. Strues bob!

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date