Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dreams Revealed


So I've been having these recurring dreams night after night, for the past 2 weeks, and decided to see a Dream Therapist who could explain their meaning to me. Now before I go any further, let me say that prior to today, I never would have believed anyone could study to be a Dream Therapist, let alone that they had a term for it! Can you imagine studying to be a Dream Therapist? It's 10pm, your mom knocks on your door, you're fast asleep, she screams "Get your lazy butt out of bed!! You're writing your finals tomorrow!" .. and you respond with "Leave me alone, im studying!" Ok, so beside getting paid to sleep and dream and have an all-round good time, today I learnt that Dream Therapists actually do have a meaningful void to fill in our otherwise mundane lives.

The pic above is what i've constantly been seeing in my dreams, night after night. Now 2 weeks is a long time to be seeing the same picture in your dreams. Anyways, 200 bucks and 1 hour later and here's her remarkable revelation on what these dreams actually mean: The hand represents The Maiden (always in control and yielding immense power). No arguing with that one ;) Ok.. the pin represents The Butterfly (Tiny yes, but she can still make you jump to attention at a moments notice)..... and lastly, since i've been away from The Maiden and The Butterfly for 2 weeks already, she points out that the balloon represents my current sleep pattern. I still havent figured that one out yet..... ;)

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date