Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Mother Tongue


Ok, so I havent posted on the blog for some time now..... but then I also havent been getting my full quota of 9 hours sleep a night either (ever since The Butterfly arrived that is.)

Do I miss my sleep? You bet I do. Whould I do anything to get back my missing 5 hours a night? Not if it means I dont get to see The Butterfly's gorgeous smile every single morning. She's 5 weeks old now and watching her figure out and learn new facial expressions every day is an absolute gem.

Last night was especially precious, coz she fell asleep on my chest as I watched Jay Leno on the telly, and every time I laughed she'd stir and hold on even tighter. Needless to say, I ended up laughing even while the credits were rolling just so I could have her hold on tighter.

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date