Monday, July 24, 2006



See, now this right here is exactly what i'd expect the Butterfly to say when she does finally arrive. I mean, it's not like we havent been eagerly awaiting her popping her cute little head into the world and stealing our sleep time? As for the update, well, The Doc say's it's anytime this week. I say as long as it is'nt month-end Friday or Saturday, or anytime between midnight and 6am, that's fine by me. I have a sneaky suspicion Murphy's planning to rear his ugly head and prove me wrong. The Maiden's convinced it's going to be this Friday. As for me, the longer it takes the more excited and anxious I get, so as I always say to my bowling partner and wingman Jams, BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like here the Maiden's cussing under her breath looking for The Merchant all over the countryside, while he is stuck in the tree upside down and taking her pictures to pass the time.

Peeping Toms To Date