Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What Dreams Are Made Of


Ok, some guys want sports cars, others want yachts anchored in Monaco, some even want their own private jets. Me, im not fussy at all. I like the simple things in life, like this Forex Traders Office.

Thats not too much to ask, is it? You got your 8 Sony 36" LCD screens up on the top for your Forex Markets monitoring, you got the same type of monitors on the bottom for your Equities monitoring, a couple of wireless keyboards and infra-red mouse terminals, funky leather exec recliner and VOILA! Bobs your Uncle!

So my birthdays coming up in January, and since I know how much you guys hate shopping for me coz you never know what I have and what I dont already have, I thought i'd make it easy for you and tell you I DON'T HAVE THIS OFFICE, AND YES I'D LOVE ONE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Or you could just go ahead and get me what you guys always get me every year.... really, no mans life is complete without another pair of socks and an ugly tie to match :)

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date