Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Looking Pretty In Pink



The Maiden loves this particular outfit, and even I have to admit The Butterfly looks darn cute in it. I figured she's too young to be wearing dresses just yet, and planned on having her in jumpers, shorts and tops for the first year at least. That was until I saw how adorable she looks in dresses.

In case you're wondering, that serious look she's got going on is her standard look when you're busy telling her a story. Nothing's going to get past this one. If she could talk, I swear half the time I expect her to tell me to stick to the facts..... fairytales don't cut it for this baby. If you listen close enough, you can hear her whispering "Come on Dada, you expect me to believe some Princess has been kissing frogs for all that time? RIIIIIGGGHHHTT!"

No comments:

Peeping Toms To Date